A teacher is a person who helps a student to acquire knowledge, competencies, and values and then:
- Create a safe environment and healthy learning standards.
- Support students to achieve high academic standards.
- Provide the instruction and support each student needs to be successful and other options.
- Communicate positively with students by showing interest in the school and successes.
- Keep parents informed about student success, progress, and assessment throughout the year.
- Educate parents to support their child and help with homework at home.
- Encourage parents to get involved in the school activities.
- Ask parents to provide feedback through the Academy School year.
- A student shouldn’t be beaten by any means
OAS's Director OAS's 1st Grade Teacher OAS's 2nd Grade Teacher OAS's Teachers